Full-service interior design involves an interior designer or design team managing your entire project, from initial concept to installation to magazine-worthy finishing touches. Once the design consultation has been completed, we then move to full service design. Whether it’s one room, or more, we deliver a complete design for your space down to every detail from start to finish within your budget. We work with local trade resources and vendors to bring your project to life. The biggest benefits of full service design are: the final result and the time/energy you save getting there.
What Sets Us Apart!
One STOP shop interior design center is our cornerstone - this approach to design means we take projects from initial concept through to final completion. This service includes all aspects of the design, of course, but also includes:
· A peek into your future space in our Digital Design Studio
· A building materials library where you touch and feel all materials and finishes in one location
· A beautiful furniture showroom to draw inspiration…then we’ll build any sofa, sectional or upholstered piece just for you
· Management of renovation work
· Procurement of goods, furniture and home décor, lighting and custom textile
· On-site installation
· Final styling of the spaces
This approach allows our clients to sit back and relax while we take care of all the details for you, and allows us to deliver our best final results.We also offer varying levels of design services to fit the needs of our clients. These include hourly design services, conceptual design, e-design, etc. The first step with any project is for you to take the intake questionnaire and the initial design consultation, where we'll learn about you and your specific project. These allow us to better guide you toward the service that best fits your needs.